60 Style Front End Heavy Duty Features:
- Smooth gray gellcoat exterior finish.
- Order Anytime, Click listing at top of page. - Fiberglass texture, Black lacquer inner finish. - Mold flashing must be removed for finishing.
Style Front End
1960 Front End
- Heavy Duty version - comes complete with hinge kit
- Grey exterior gellcoat finish can be easily sanded and
prepared for finishing.
- Order Anytime, Click listing at top of page. - Smooth 90° roll into wheel well openings, generally
extends in a full
¾". - The units do come with mold flashing - which must be
fared in before
preparing for paint.
One Piece Front Endsdo need the rear fender panel to be cut in order to
utilize the hinge kit supplied.....They can be made to slide forward than tilt without
cutting the fender, however, this
depends on the tire size and will involve detailed planning and
fabrication on the installers part.
- The interior finish is Fiberglass texture - coated in black lacquer - it comes
without wheel wells.
Wheel wells cannot be completely attached to the front end as they will
interfere with engine &
firewall component, when hinging.
Light Weight Version - is
intended for racing applications and does not come with a hinge
- These unit generally only weigh in at approx 30# +/- .
NOTE: When ordering Light Weight version truck racing components are
"Special Order" and Non
IMPORTANT - Please specify the type of racing that the unit will be used for, so we
may build and reinforce your unit accordingly. Units manufactured for "Mud Bog"
racing have a heavier roving on all edges to reduce the chance of tearing (under to stress
of impact and mud load) and usually weigh 10 - 15# more than a Drag Racing unit. Units manufactured for "Sand Drag"
or "Baja" style racing are built so as to be midway between the Street Drag and
the Mud Bog units.
59-60 Front Fender Heavy Duty Features:
- Smooth grey gellcoat exterior finish
- Order Anytime, Click listing at top of page. - Fiberglass texture, Black lacquer inner finish. - Hood Jam holes and attaching points must be
opened for installation.
- Mold flashing must be removed for finishing.
- No lower stud attach point provided.
Fender Heavy Duty Features:
- Smooth grey gellcoat exterior
finish - Fiberglass textured
Black Lacquer inner.
- Smooth 90° roll into wheel well.
- Rear flange holes come closed
and require back drilling for