(U.S. Body Source is not
affiliated with GM, Ford, Chrysler or any other vehicle manufacturer).
The use of names and headings is for the sole purpose of identification.
This site has moved... Enter here.
Grand Am Part Pictures
All Items are American Made Fiberglass Components
88-90 Pro Front End (Click for Front End Installation Tips)
- Light Weight Version - is intended for racing applications and does not come with a hinge
- These unit generally only weigh in at approx 30# +/- .
- Grey exterior gellcoat finish can be easily sanded and prepared for finishing.
- Smooth 90° roll into wheel well openings, generally extends in a full ¾".
- Headlight blanks require opening to install light bowl and trim.
- The units do come with mold flashing - which must be fared in before preparing for paint.
IMPORTANT - Please specify the type of racing that the unit will be used for, so we may build and reinforce your unit accordingly. Units manufactured for "Street Racing" have a heavier roving on all edges to reduce the chance of tearing (under to stress of impact) and usually weigh 10 - 15# more than a Drag Racing unit. Units manufactured for "Sand Drag" or "Baja" style racing are built so as to be midway between the Street Drag and the Street Race units.
© Copyright 1987-date
® U.S.Body Source inc., usbody.com, carhoods.com, gr8hoods.com, techhoods.com, e-bodyparts.com
The text and images in the afore mentioned sites may not be reproduced for commercial purposes without
express written permission from U.S.Body Source inc. 8823 Van Fleet Road Riverview Florida 33578