(U.S. Body Source is not affiliated with GM, Ford, Chrysler or any other vehicle manufacturer).
The use of names and headings is for the sole purpose of identification.
This site has moved.. Enter here.
OPFE - One Piece Front End (NO Hardware)
Tilt Front End - Hinge kit included
All prices are per unit.
Truck Part Pictures
All Items are American Made Fiberglass Components
60 Style Front End (Click for Tilt Installation)
- Heavy Duty version - comes complete with hinge kit - click above for all the "How To" information.
- Grey exterior gellcoat finish can be easily sanded and prepared for finishing.
- Smooth 90° roll into wheel well openings, generally extends in a full ¾".
- Marker blanks require opening to install.
- The units do come with mold flashing - which must be fared in before preparing for paint.
- One Piece Front Ends do need the rear fender panel to be cut in order to utilize the hinge kit
supplied.....They can be made to slide forward than tilt without cutting the fender, however, this
depends on the tire size and will involve detailed planning and fabrication on the installers part.
- The interior finish is Fiberglass texture - coated in black lacquer - it comes without wheel wells.
Wheel wells cannot be completely attached to the front end as they will interfere with engine &
firewall component, when hinging.
- Light Weight Version - is intended for racing applications and does not come with a hinge kit.
- These unit generally only weigh in at approx 30# +/- .
NOTE: When ordering Light Weight version truck racing components are "Special Order" and
IMPORTANT - Please specify the type of racing that the unit will be used for, so we may build and reinforce your unit accordingly. Units manufactured for "Mud Bog" racing have a heavier roving on all edges to reduce the chance of tearing (under to stress of impact and mud load) and usually weigh
10 - 15# more than a Drag Racing unit. Units manufactured for "Sand Drag" or "Baja" style racing are built so as to be midway between the Street Drag and the Mud Bog units.
59-60 Front Fender
- Smooth grey gellcoat exterior
finish - Fiberglass textured
Black Lacquer inner.
- Smooth 90° roll into wheel well.
- Rear flange holes come closed
and require back drilling for
© Copyright 1987-date
® U.S.Body Source inc., usbody.com, carhoods.com, gr8hoods.com, techhoods.com, e-bodyparts.com
The text and images in the afore mentioned sites may not be reproduced for commercial purposes without
express written permission from U.S.Body Source inc. 8823 Van Fleet Road Riverview Florida 33578