(U.S. Body Source is not
affiliated with GM, Ford, Chrysler or any other vehicle manufacturer).
The use of names and headings is for the sole purpose of identification.
This site has moved... Enter here.
OPFE - One Piece Front End (NO Hardware)
Drag Pack includes: Light Weight Cab shell (no floor), L/W Door Shells, L/W OPFE & L/W Bedsides.
Truck Part Pictures
All Items are American Made Fiberglass Components
| A complete package shown on an '88
Ranger frame (long wheel base). With a bit of ingenuity this body can be adapted to
a variety of mini truck frames.
(Click for Color Image)
(Click For Cab Installation)
- One Piece Outer shell construction - with a few well hidden mold seams.
- Smooth, easy to prep and paint, gray sandable exterior gellcoat finish.
- Aluminum plate reinforced firewall & door hinge areas provides the necessary strength for
proper support of factory doors & hardware.
- Marine Grade Pressure treated floor support beams are sealed into the fiberglass and covered
with black lacquer finish.
- The unit arrives bare without dash, doors or any mechanical or electrical devices.
- Headliner is supplied and comes with a smooth paintable gellcoat interior finish.
(Comes separately and requires professional installation.)
- Light Weight Model comes with out floor and firewall - This unit is solely intended for serious
racing applications. Tube chassis and metal interior work is required. (Approx. weight 50 - 70#)
Cabs - although strong, straight, rust free & reliable - are not the project for the average "Joe". They are intended for the serious "Ground Up Builder" who has the time, money & experience to do the job correctly.
All safety concerns must be taken up with the chassis shop involved with the project.
Once finished these cabs look exceptional and should just about last forever, however, sit down and Please give some serious thought before ordering........We prefer that our customers be confident & educated in the amount of work required to complete this project and secure in the choice that you make.
40-41 Front End
Front w/Sep. Hood
- Light Weight Version - is
intended for racing applications and does not come with a hinge
40-47 Dash Blank
- Smooth grey gellcoat finish.
- Smoothed face & glove box
40-41 SWB Running Board
- Smooth grey gellcoat finish.
- Clean ribbed design.
- Reinforced for daily use.
40-47 Door - Hinge Type
- Smooth grey gellcoat finish both inside and out.
- Accepts original hinge, latch & regulator hardware.
- Double wall posts support upper window and track.
- Windows come blanked in and must be opened during
- Coremat® reinforced outer skin reduces "print thru".
- Power window kits can be used to install one piece glass.
- Original felts can be epoxied in the door post and side track.
- Door is supplied bare with no glass, mechanism, tracks or
(Click for Additional Door Info)
Custom Stepside Bed (Will not fit original '40 Ford)
- Double panel side walls, with a smooth grey gellcoat inner and outer finish.
- Hollow sealed stake pocket - can be opened if desired for original appearance.
- Design for use and abuse with heavy Marine Grade PT under floor reinforcements - which can
support the same weight load as the original bed.
- Gellcoated Fiberglass floors - recessed 3/4" to allow for the installation of "Aftermarket" Bed
- Black lacquer over fiberglass texture underneath the bed floor and on the forward side of the back
- Side flange is angled and does not have the curled design of the original bed (Due to compound
curve & fiberglass mold limitations.)
- Installation time (after removal of original box ) 1-2 hours.
To install - simply drill thru the bed and the under floor reinforcements and thru bolt it in place with O.D washers. It may be necessary to drill a new mounting hole through the existing frame. Drilling - sanding and possible notching of under floor braces may be required for correct installation of your NEW and IMPROVED, RUST FREE, DENT FREE bed assembly. (Ground wire required for electrical).
© Copyright 1987-date
® U.S.Body Source inc., usbody.com, carhoods.com, gr8hoods.com, techhoods.com, e-bodyparts.com
The text and images in the afore mentioned sites may not be reproduced for commercial purposes without
express written permission from U.S.Body Source inc. 8823 Van Fleet Road Riverview Florida 33578